Thursday, May 28, 2009

Great Upcoming Retros

Ok I kno Im a little late on posting these releases but the only reason is that ma copy n paste is messing up and i have to find a code for every shoe I post up.SMH it sucks but what ever. Well, to jump start this Im sure yall have seen on every sneaker site that JB will be re-retroing the Air Jordan III "True Blue". Well im here to tell you again.lol. If you're a hardcore sneaker collector, Jordanhead, or just lke AJ3's this sneaker is definitly a must have. Thanks to NiceKicks, I have found out that VMVinc have them early but you gonna have to drop $250. Im sure that's easy for some of yall but not for a lot of yall..lol..but yea scroll down n check out the pic of the Air Jordan III"True Blue".





If you have been checkin into the blog the last two weeks you would know I, Tre.Brown, has been drooling over these babies for a minute. And that sneaker is Dun Dun Dunnnn. The Nike Total Max Uptempos Blk/Volt!!! This are suppose to release sometime in July for only $160(yessss thats my price range!!lol) But yea, these joints right here are basketball classics, even though I wasn't old enough to actually remember Tim Duncan played in these but my posp used to have these and I loved the way they looked.And I hope I could get a OG pair at the DunkxChange.Ha Haaa. So be on the look out cause I will make another post on the actual release date. Scroll down and check them out.




Remember Yall Live Clean Stay Phresh!!!

0 comments: