Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I got my fingers crossed right now!!

See now I have always been a pretty optimistic person and I have many things that i want to happen in my favor but if they don't, Oh well. Ok, So today i went in for my interview at Finishline (located in the Patrick Henry Mall) and it went pretty swell.(yes i used the word "swell" shoot me if u dont like it..lol..really dont shoot me) But anyways im really hoping i get this job. I mean, who would want to work in a place where you are surrounded by something you love. Sneakers Mhmmm Mhmm Good.lol. Definitly I will tell yall if I get that. In other words, I have taken in a lot of what people told me about my designs. First and for most i wanna thank everyone who gave me positive feed back about the blog and my designs. So good looks yall. And i wanna say that im definitly going to go back to the drawing board and do some revision.
So basically the lesoon of today is to stay optimistic, dont be afraid to comment and to Live Clean Stay Phresh, peace out!!

0 comments: