Monday, July 20, 2009

Been A Little Bit But Let Me Bring Yall Up to Date...

Let Me start off buy saying Happy Birthday Pops. Your turning the big Four Four.. and I love you. Now away from the fuzzy stuff.lol. lets take it back to Thursday after work me, Dee, Lloyd, Long, and Tonio all went out to play a little Pool and just chill. it was pretty fun. Long turn out to be a freaking pool shark and whipped everybody.lol. Unfortunately I didn't win one game. I am good, but it wasn't my day.lol. after that Long and Tonio decided to race to 7/11. Of course Tonio Got there first.lol. He's like the human Speed Racer. After we all got our Slurpee's we called it a night.
Now on Friday me, Dee, Jules and Lloyd went out to Military Circle Mall and Lynhaven Mall. It was basically the same thing as last time, but unlike last time I actually out something. I got me a dope trucker hat and a sweet ass Jeepney tee. When a certain sneaker releases, You will see a pic of me in that tee.Ha Haa. But yea we have a lot of fun and after getting back to the News we called it a night.
On Saturday I had to work from 12:30 to 4:30. I swear I was so annoyed but ill talk more about that in the next post. When I got off I went and bout me a pair of Newbys( New Balance if you dint know what Newbys are. And yes I am going to take my collection abroad and wear Newbys..lol) and me and my mom went to the jewelry store and found this sweeta as ring for my pops Birthday present. That day was also the day of my Pops Birthday Party so when we got home people were already showing up. It was real fun and funny. We recorded so funny videos that would have you dieing with laughter.lol.
So on that note Let me leave yall with a pic of the outfit I wore during my Pops Party.

New Era Mets Fitted

Nike Tee

Red cup w/ Fruit Punch..lol

Rubber bands on wrist

Old Neezy Cargo's

Nike Socks

Nike SB Dunk Low "Space Tigers"

Live Clean Stay Phresh!!!

0 comments: