Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FU JB!!..sike i still love yall

As yall know the Air Jordan XI "Space Jams" will be retroing this year. Because everybody dubbed this the most sought after sneaker of 09, JB got a little smart and made this retro a limited quick strike release. As if that and the $175 price tag couldn't be enough, these mofos made the release date on November 27th. Do you know what day that is? THAT'S FREAKING BLACK FRIDAY!!! They had to put it on the day I knooow I have to work. And so much for me tripling up I'm going to have to settle for double. And on top of that I mite have to get 1 of my friends to cop for me. DAMN YOU JB!!..but for real though I still love yall for giving me the chance to have this shoe in my arsenal. Info via Nicekicks.

Live Clean Stay Phresh!!

0 comments: