Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Must haves for Tre.Brown 2009

I swear almost every time I chill with my friends, this question comes up. Whats your must haves for this year? Honestly I'd have to say Nike/JB has been slacking on some of the sneakers they are releasing. It goes from hybrids to wack SB colorways to JB releasing so many Air Jordan I colorways.One of the good things are some of the retro basketball releases. So basically I made a list of what are the must haves for me from today's date til the end of 2009.and trust me there aren't many..lmao

OK first, I'm going to start with the Retro Air Jordan III "True Blue". Of course you already knew this was going to be on my list. I really wouldn't mind getting a OG pair. But with the release date of the retro coming so soon, I'm better off doubling or tripling up on these. And icing a pair. So best believe I'm getting my Glad bags ready.lol



Next I want to get to one of the few Nike SB releases that really made me feel like, "Dag Yo, I gotta get those!".That is of course the Nike Dunk High SB "Gucci". From the jean material to the well known Gucci red and green, this shoe is fire. For real, For real, the only other blue box you will see me with is probably something I got on sale, you cant beat bargains.lol. But these right here, I think I would double just to have another.Thank you Nike for actually releasing these.
And last but not least for me would have to be the Air Jordan XI "Space Jam". How many Sneakerheads out there don't have this sneaker on their must have list? Not many. This is probably the most anticipated shoe in 2009. So you already know I want to double up on these.ha ha. Only bad thing is that it releases on Black Friday, I got to work, but hopefully my boys can hold me down.lol.

Yall look at this and be like, "Dag Tre, you only want three must have for this year?". Hecks yea i do.lol, but think about it, If I want to double up on all of these. That makes 6 pairs. The total for the year is at least $950 without tax. That's only if I don't buy any other kicks along the way.lol. Hey, I cant help it. So with out a doubt you will see me in all of these. Even if I only get one pair. So yall stay up and Live Clean Stay Phresh!!!!

0 comments: