Monday, July 20, 2009

UGHH...Working in Retail

If you work in retail there can be some advantages and disadvantages. But there is only advantages if you work at the retail store you really shop at.lol
OK in my case i work at Old Neezy and id say id have a advantage cause i shop there sometimes but its not my dream retail job. But speaking of Old Nezzy I swear customers get on my last nerve. If you never worked at a clothing store then you really cant empathize with me.
OK so last Saturday as i told yall in a earlier post. i worked from 12;30 to 4:30. So while I'm there I was assigned to the WHOLE WOMEN'S SIDE. OK now I'm only one person and doing this takes some time.
So let me get to the moral of the story. If you are one of those people who have to search throw a whole pile of clothes when you can see clearly that it is sized,I hate you.lol. Not really but its sooo freaking annoying when i have to refold the same pile 5 times in the same hour. Especially when its the same person over and over again. When they know damn well I'm cleaning it. So basically i say to all those who shop on the regular, have some consideration for the next man and keep your shit neat. if its already messy then that's one thing but if the pile is neat and you mess it up. Most likely the person that folded it is looking dead at you messing it up.lol. so on that note Live Clean Stay Phresh and be considerate!!

1 comments:

mghhgfhgf said...

Whats up diggin your blog it's dope!!!
keep it up