Saturday, July 25, 2009

YO! Yesturday was fun!!

Yesterday me and the fam took a trip to Delaware to hit up the Tanger Outlet Mall. but before we get to that. Lets see what i wore.
New Era Cincinatti Reds Fitted
American Rag Button up
Rubberbads on wrist
514 Levis
Nike Air Huarachi Burst
The fit was pretty good for the day. Simple. Ok now lets get to the trip.
Well to start off ma moms had to do get a oil change. that only took like 20 minutes so after that we hit the road. It was me, my mom, my 2 younger sisters, and my younger brother.









The trip was felt crazy long, but then again it did take 4.5 hours.


When we got there we was all hype. Ready to see what they had. But really all i cared about was if they had a Nike Outlet.lol. I know... typical sneakerhead.lol
Even though they had some pretty good stores. The most important was the Nike Outlet. As far as bargains, there were plenty. And on top of that everything was tax free. ha haa. But here check out some of the kicks i found at this outlet.









Those were some nice kicks. But let me tell yall.. This is probably the best find of the day. And I'm kicking myself for not buying them. These are the Doernbecher Air Max 90s that released last year. check the pics.

100% legit.I'm going back to get them, no doubt. But lets get to what i purchased. Of course i was a little lacking on money so i settled for these Barkley lows. Hey 32 bucks cant argue with that.




All in all the trip was pretty fun. and definitely worth the ride. So make sure yall go out to Delaware and check out the Tanger Outlet Mall.

Live Clean Stay Phresh!!!

0 comments: