Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Maaannn,the past couple days just been soo busy for me. with work and chilling with my friends. I noticed that most weekends I have something to do.lol. Which is a good thing.

Well on Friday I went to to work. Then when I got home i chilled a little bit. Later that Night my home girl Dee hit me up to chill. We talked about the upcoming party and the other thing we are planning that's going to be HUGE(of course Im not telling yall what it is just yet..lol) As far as the party here's a hint. It's going to be on October 31st. That's all you get til further notice..ha ha. Here's the fit i wore that day. Not one of my best but its chill. Comfortable.



On Saturday i went to work. Then after work I went to Jules Grandpas Cookout. It was fun. Best believe we all got down on some food. ha haa. After the cookout we stopped by the new Target where I was acting a fool.lmao



On Sunday, I had my 1st day off of the week. Jules hit me up to go to Norfolk with his sister. We hit up Military Circle and my boy Jules did a little shopping. I didn't cop nothing unfortunately, but I couldn't find sh%t.lmao. We then stopped by 711 got sum food, then went to Jules sister Dorm at NSU. After that we made our way back to the News and called it a day.




This week I probably wont be able to post til this Friday, but I'm going to try as much as i can to keep yall updated. Live Clean Stay Phresh!!

0 comments: