Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yesturday 8/15/08

Yesterday was a pretty cool day. I thought it would have been filled with nothing, but it turned out to be pretty busy.
I went to Micheal's with my mom to get to art supplies. Me being the artist I am, bought some cool Decocolor Paint Marker( freaking cool I might add). After that i chilled in the crib for a little bit. Then me and the fam went to check out about getting a new car. Things a work out so we left. We then made our way to Golden Coral. We stayed in there til like 8. Sorry for not having pics cause I left my camera by an accident.lol. Once I got home from that. Dee hit me up to come chill with her, Hailey, and Wanda. It was crazy funny. We went to IHOP then fooled around in Walmart. Once we left Walmart, we called it a night. Check out the pics.






















0 comments: