Friday, September 11, 2009

1 week down..?? weeks left

Wow the first week of school went by pretty quick. Honestly, I can say that this year is going to be the Sh*t.lol. Not only because its my senior year, but it is because im going to make it the sh*t. But i really learned that in this short time of school. all people be saying is, "Denbigh wack!" but its wack because everybody has no spirit so they dont try to make it fun. So this year I'm going to get involved and try to make this year as fun as possible for me and those around me.

OK now i decided that there is no need to tell yall about what happened at school everyday, because school isn't jumpin everyday. So I'm only going to post what I think is interesting. And best believe there is going to be a lot of WDYWTS( What Did You Wear To School) pics.lol. so to kick it off let me post a couple pis from this week. i left me camera at home 2 out of the four days so few pics.











0 comments: