Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WTF is Goin On These Days Vol.4 & 5

Damn has it really been that long since we did a WTF is Goin on These Days, segment. Well We got a extra long segment for ya. This time its about weird ass retarded commercials. OK Now people are getting ridiculous and trying to sell anything to make money. So I'm going to make this a WTF is Goin on These Days double feature. Our first commercial is the Booty Pop..Ha Haa.. Nooo its not girls dancing for all you dirty minded little monkeys. It's supposedly padded panties that gives women the appearance to have a little more "junk in the their trunk" , if you know what I mean..HA HAA.. here's the commercial:



Its terrible..lmao.. OK for all my funny racist people out there..Ha Haa.. your probably thinking, "Hey!? Only white girls need this." Welll I'm sorry but even Sheri from The View sports her Booty Pop ( and hey just because I seen this don't mean I watch The View.. I found it on Youtube..Ha) Check out the video:



Me personally ain't see no difference in her flat butt..lmao..


OK, now the next commercial is not really dumb, but if somebody caught you using thing; it would either be awkward or they would die laughing at you. Its called the Shake Weight. If you haven't already seen the commercial then the name sounds all right, but I'm going to just let you see it.



Now when you saw that tell me what went through you mind..Ha haa...sorry for my dirty little monkey mind but that's what most young adults think of off gate..lmao.. And yall think it stops there. NOPE. There is even a men's commercial..SMH to this one..lmao



Yea you already know what this looks like..lmao..But yea it seems like business just patent what ever just to make money. Even though that's the point but still, who would buy weird products like these? So I'm going to leave you guys off with this funny video of a fat guy using the Shake Weight..lmao

Live Phresh!!

0 comments: