Thursday, March 11, 2010

iPhone 4G????


Yes the iPhone 4G..and I'm not mistaken. Rumors have been circulating that the iPhone 4G is set to release sometime this June. My homies Diana and Long from LumpiaandPho, both have iPhones and they love it. So I been thinking, Should this be my next from? Shoooot why the hell not. This is definitely going on my graduation gift list..lolz..check out the video showing new features below..



A new, sleeker body design.(as shown above)

OLED screen.

Multi-Tasking. (use multiple functions at once without going in and out
of apps)

iChat camera (on the front so you can have video chat!!!)

32G (basic) and 64G of memory. Your sure to never run out.


Removable Battery.

Hi Definition Camera.

Hi
Definition Camcorder.

Hi Definition audio jack.

Messaging light.

True GPS built in.

Live Phresh!!!

0 comments: