Sunday, June 7, 2009

LCSP DunkxChange Voyage




Wassup yall, I'm going to use a Ice Cube quote and say "Today was a good day." If you didn't know, today was the day of the D.C DunkxChange. And guess what? I went. Ha Haaaa. Busters!lol. But really it was a really good experience. It was my first time going to the DXC and my first time actually walking around D.C. To describe it,if you never been there, its sort of like NY but shorter(referring to the buildings) and way cleaner. But yea lets get to what yal been waiting for.Ahhh yes, the DXC. To tell you the truth the whole atmosphere of the thing was bananas. Everyone was cool, showed respect, and for the most party VERY reasonable prices. As you scroll down to view the pix I'm going to give yall some details. But I'll start off with the video we made going to D.C. ENJOY!!



Even though i said i was gonna record another video, i completely forgot.lol. but at least i took a bunch of pix for yall to see. This one below is where the DXC was actually taking place.



Me and my home girl Dee definitely had to hold it down so she put on her Nike Dunk SB low "Hawaiis". Stupid Phresh i mite add.lol. And i had on OG Air Jordan 19 SE "West Coast".


The line was pretty long, but Dee told me last year it went around like 4 blocks. Check it out.






When we finally got to the entrance we were patted down and check with a metal detector to prevent any ignorance. They didn't want another Staple Pigeon moment to happen.lol. But there were some step and it was like walking into a underground lair of sneakers.




Right when you get to the bottom of the stairs this is what you see.



Once we were completely in the place there were vendors everywhere. So basically we followed a big circle checking everything out.










Me and my homie Dee both agreed, and I'm sure others would too, that the pricing was very good. Dee was able to get a pair of OG Air Jordan 20s for $100 and a pair of "Fire Red" Air Jordan 3s for $90. Then again she does wear a size 7.5.lol. But most of all I'm going to have to say these were the best bargain of them all. A pair of Nike Dunk SB low "Stussy" for ONLY $225 size 9.5. That's an excellent price. check them out VVNDS.


All in all we had a pretty good time. I'm definitely going again, maybe even the DXC in NYC. So if they come to a city near you, i highly recommend you go. After the DXC me and DEE hit up Commonwealth DC, Stussy and The Greater Good. Pretty nice spots. Here is a pic of me chillin before going on our way home. Live Clean Stay Phresh yall!!

1 comments:

Kadeem Palmer said...

u got my city in that video son ha. i miss alexandria


DMV is the place to be ha