Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Phake Award Goes To...Vol.1

Wassup everybody. Tre.Brown here with a new segment for yall called "The Phake Award Goes To...". Basically if I'm outside and I see some outrageously fake sneakers or clothing, I'm going to take a pic of it and show yall.lol. I know its mean but, Hey, people have to know what's fake and what's real. So to start us off I'm going to tell you the story of how I came along to this discovery.

OK, I was on my lunch break at work so i went to check up on my homie Dee who works in the shoe store around the corner. So we chillin and laughing then all of a sudden i look down and saw some funny stuff. this guy was walking past the store wearing a pair of Air Force 1 and Air Jordan XIII Fusions in the classic "Flint Grey" colorway. Honestly that's the first time i ever seen a fusion 13 in person.lol. So Dee convinced me to follow him and take a pic. i had to follow him all the way through JC Penneys and into DTLR until i finally got a good pic. Check it out.

So if yall seen some crazy stuff out on the streets hit us up with a comment and tell us your story. Remember yall Live Clean Stay Phresh!!!

camera quality sucks I know..but hey it was with my sidekick..lol
Photobucket

fake shoes

0 comments: